October 2012 Archives

Florida court orders music producer to pay child support

Whether a couple who has a child is divorced or never married, when the relationship ends and the parents and child are not living together as a family, the parent who lives apart from the child is generally required to pay child support. These monthly payments may be voluntary or court-ordered, and the amount is usually determined by the non-custodial parent's income.

Divorced Florida parents: Are you spoiling your kids?

If you've gone through a divorce, you know how difficult it can be for the entire family. Although divorce can be emotionally exhausting for both spouses, those who have children tend to want to protect them from feeling depressed or confused, and may resort to counter-productive measures.

  • LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rated For Ethical Standards and Legal Ability
  • Trucking Industry Defense Association
  • DRI The Voice of the Defense Bar
Email us for A response

How Can We Help You?

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

665 South Orange Avenue, Suite 1

Phone: 941-328-8142
Fax: 941-366-7272
Sarasota Law Office Map