We Will Help You And Your Family Resolve Any Family Law Matter
Family law issues, such as divorce, child custody and adoption, can be complex and confusing. They are life-changing events, so emotions can run high. In these situations, it is in your best interest to seek help from a skilled lawyer.
We Are A Family Firm Helping Florida Families
At The Murphy Law Group, we help clients in Sarasota County through a variety of difficult family law matters because we believe family comes first. We offer personal attention and tenacious representation that keeps the focus on the best interests of your children, not arguing over things. If you don’t have any children, our focus will be on your best interests and how we can effectively reach an amicable resolution that you will be happy with.
We pride ourselves on being fair, honest, responsive, attentive, compassionate and committed. You can expect this from us from beginning to end.
Skilled Representation In All Areas Of Family Law
At our law firm, we take a compassionate approach to resolving a variety of family law issues, including:
- Divorce — including contested and uncontested divorces, military divorces, legal separations and out-of-state divorces
- Child custody matters — including the creation of parenting plans and parental relocation issues
- Child support orders — including enforcement and modifications
- Alimony requests — including enforcement, modification and termination of orders
- Establishment of paternity
- Adoptions — including interfamily and stepparent adoptions
- Domestic partnership agreements
- Registration and enforcement of foreign judgments
Co-founding attorney Stephanie Murphy has the skill and know-how to handle even the most complex family law matter. She is an experienced negotiator and litigator who is fully prepared to fight for you at every step.
Contact Our Law Firm Today
As you enter this transitional time in your life, trust your family’s legal matters to an experienced lawyer who cares. Call us at 941-584-9570 to schedule an initial consultation. Or, if you prefer, contact us by e-mail using our online submission form. For your convenience, we accept all major credit cards.