If you have a family member who is either incompetent or is underage without a parent, the attorneys at the Murphy Law Group can help you establish a guardianship, through which the Court will appoint a responsible adult to act in the best interest of that family member, known as a ward. We will counsel all potential applicants, file any necessary papers, seek and obtain the appointment of a guardian, and will advise the guardian regarding how to protect the interests of the ward. The Murphy Law Group will also handle any annual filings and make certain the guardian complies with all legal requirements.